Reconnect with your Body and Soul.
Align to the powerful cycles of the moon and the healing power of nature, and tune in to Spirit through guided intention setting, self-acceptance, self-love and supreme self-care.
- Are you depleted of energy and confidence, and exhausted from life’s demands?
- Are you feeling uninspired and unfulfilled?
- Are you yearning to find deeper meaning in your life?
- Do you ache for a more genuine connection to the natural and spiritual worlds?
- Do you crave energy, vibrancy and passion in your day?
- Are you ready to unleash your inner desires, open your heart to true purpose and achieve ultimate freedom in your life?
Join the Soulwoman Sanctuary Sacred Circles and learn how to say yes to a more vibrant, energetic and connected life.
Join Our Soulwoman Circles
Next Circle starting on the New Moon in Sagittarius November 29, 2016
Rythms of the Earth
Cultivate a conscious connection with nature as you get back in touch, back in your body, and back down to earth. Breathe deeply, seek serenity, and find joy and inner peace. You can expect…
- simple ways to access the healing power of Gaia and build connections with nature to support your wellbeing and enhance your awareness of the natural world
- grounding meditations to awaken to the natural world, and honour the earth, its elements, sun, moon and stars
- guidance to experience a true connection to divine energy as you immerse yourself in the incredible beauty of the Universe.
Fire and Flow: Starting on the New Moon in Capricorn (December 29, 2016)
Take charge of your spiritual health by finding a beautiful balance between acting with passion and surrendering to the natural flow of the Universe. Embrace life as a place of magic, miracles and manifestation. You can expect…
- simple ways to tune into your heart and soul’s desires, and discover your energetic ability to consciously manifest miracles
- keys to walk your path with courage and confidence, and increase your capacity for wisdom, truth and freedom
- steps to gain the strength to release everything that is holding you back, let go of what doesn’t serve you anymore, and discover that when you stop gripping, your life will finally be in flow.
It’s time to tune in to your body, listen to your INNER WISDOM, and take the first step to achieving a calm, connected and divinely fulfilled life. Why? Because YOU matter.
It’s not just about change. It’s about TRANSFORMATION. Because without it, life will go on as it has, as it will, without peace, and without true meaning.
You know, deep in your heart, that your soul craves deep CONNECTION. There is nothing more beautiful than a woman who showers her radiance onto the world.
It’s time to release the fear, anxiety and insecurities that are keeping you stuck. LET GO of the things in your life that do not serve you and open your heart to a brand new way of living.
The Sacred Circles are a heartfelt online space for women who are yearning to love their amazing bodies, align to the powerful cycles of the moon, and connect with Spirit.
What are the Sacred Circles?
As the moon orbits the Earth, it moves through different phases: a new moon, first quarter, full moon and last quarter. Each Sacred Circle aligns with the natural moon phases to harness their full potential and powerful energy. Just as there are 12 moon cycles each year, there are 12 Sacred Circles, each with its own theme and intention. Depending on your life’s journey and where you are on your spiritual path, you may find that some Sacred Circles resonate with you more than others. Trust that each Circle is designed to open your heart to a soul adventure. Each Circle is designed to fire up your senses and energise your spirit.
When you join a Soulwoman Sacred Circle you’ll receive tools and guidance to elevate your life, expand your joy, activate clarity, encourage abundance, inspire peace, open to psychic abilities, and align yourself with the divine.
Connect with the natural world with meditation and prayer, engage in ritual and ceremony – let go of your inhibitions and drum, dance or howl at the moon...
What Can I Expect?
The Circle starts on the New Moon and you will be guided through an entire Moon cycle, with…
*4 Moon meditations to align your energy with the different moon phases:
- New Moon: For intuitive intention setting
- First Quarter: For manifesting your desires
- Full Moon: For trust and receiving
- Last Quarter: For surrender and release
* Psycho-spiritual tools and tips for supreme self-care,
* A Private Membership area hosting all the theme-based content of each Circle,
* Membership to a private Facebook group,
* A variety of exercises and challenges hosted by Dr. Mia Rose and Karen Ferguson
I’m taking the first step to self-empowerment and joining the Sacred Circles today!
When does the next Sacred Circle begin?
Congratulations, you are about to embark on perhaps one of the most important spiritual journeys of your life.
The constant flow of the Sacred Circles means that when you join today, you’ll link in with the next Sacred Circle that is about to form, allowing you time to prepare for the New Moon ritual at the start of each Circle. By making this commitment, you’ll not only foster a deeper connection with the natural world but you’ll be able to build on the experiences of the previous circles, strengthening your connection and alignment with the moon.
If you haven’t signed up yet, now is the time to take control of your destiny, tear down the walls that block your true potential, and align your mind, body and soul to the healing power of the moon. Take this opportunity to cultivate the courage and willingness to enter into a life-changing process of self-discovery and healing.
It’s time recognise that your life is a blessing to be celebrated. Gain a life of true meaning and awaken your feminine essence now with the Soulwoman Sacred Circles.
Relish in the opportunity to reclaim your life's true journey and tune into divine flow.
Meet the Team
Dr. Mia Rose
Dr. Mia Rose is the founder of the Soulwoman Sanctuary and publisher of Soulwoman eMagazine. She is a psychologist with over 25 years of experience working with private clients to transform the psychological factors, beliefs and emotions that sabotage their joy. She assists people in finding their life purpose and mastering the spiritual practice of health, wealth and happiness. Mia is a powerful voice in modern spirituality and shares her inspirational message about the joys of soul-centered living with a global audience. Mia is the prize-winning author of “Awaken to Love” and co-authored the Amazon bestseller Pebbles in the Pond – Wave Two with other spiritual leaders such as Christine Kloser and Neale Donald Walsh. Mia lives at the foot of the barrier reef with her partner, John. She says: “I’m interested in the miracle of life… the vibrant, full-bodied experience of standing in my own power and creating whatever I dream of. I believe that what we give is what we get, and that happiness comes from the vitality and sweetness born out of living in our bliss. I’m passionate about wild life and my favourite place in the world is Motswari, a private game reserve bordering the Kruger National Park in South Africa. When I’m not consulting, you can find me eating sushi with my friends, reading to my grandsons, or playing on the beach with our two beautiful labradors, Dizzy and Indie.”
Karen Ferguson lives in a small coastal town in South-Africa called Knysna with her husband Grant, their two boys aged 11 and 3, a Great Dane, a cat and a couple of koi. Here they have been running a swim school since 2003 where they provide swim instruction/coaching to people of all ages and ability levels – starting with water-safety for babies and ending with a masters’ squad. In May of 2014 Karen joined the Soulwoman eMagazine team as a contributing editor and completely immersed herself in her own journey towards self-discovery and spiritual health. And she’s determined to motivate other women to come into their own too. To be more mindful, together. More mindful of our thoughts, more mindful of what we say and do, more mindful of what we put in our mouths and more mindful of our own unique beauty and need for self-love. Together, Karen and Mia also run a motivational group on Facebook for those struggling with body and self-worth issues brought on by lifestyle choices, pressure, stress, guilt and fear. Karen says: “You are beautiful. You are unique. And very special. You too have bucket loads full of potential for spiritual happiness which will spill over into every single aspect of your physical life.”
Envision yourself vibrant, confident, energetic, alive, peaceful, connected, fulfilled.Frequently Asked Questions
What is a Soulwoman Circle?
- 4 Moon meditations to align your energy with the different moon phases:
- psycho-spiritual tools and tips for supreme self-care
- membership into a private Facebook group – specifically created for each circle.
How long does a Circle go for?
If I don’t join now, will I have the opportunity to join a Circle in future months?
Tell me more about the Soulwoman Circles Facebook groups? Do I need to sign up to each one?
What happens when the Circle closes?
My circle has closed. Where can I view the videos and audio?
How can I pay to join a Circle? Do I need a Paypal account?
If you’re an Aussie company, why are you charging in USD?
I can’t see any emails from the Soulwoman Sacred Circles?
How can I give a Circle as a gift?
Can I get a refund?
What if I have additional questions about the Circles?
Our CharityThe David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
Karen and I would like to introduce you to our charity, the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. We both have our roots in Africa and we especially have a heart for our threatened elephant and rhino populations as they struggle against the threat of poaching for their ivory and horn. We are currently losing an average of 4 rhino per day in South Africa alone! When a tiny new-born elephant is orphaned, it is often because its mother and family have been killed to serve the brutal ivory trade. And for an elephant, family is all important; a calf’s very existence depends upon its mother’s milk for the first two years of life. The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust has saved over 150 orphaned infant calves, which would otherwise have perished. More importantly, every one of these orphans can look forward to a quality of life in wild terms, living free in Tsavo East National Park protected by their new extended orphaned family and friends amongst the wild herds. To say thank you for joining with us in Circle, we have a draw every month to foster another little baby elephant for a year, in the name of one of our Soulwoman Circle participants. The lucky foster mama becomes the recipient of a fostering certificate with a profile and photograph of her adopted orphan, together with a description of the Orphans’ Project. She also receives updates on her little one directly from the Trust.
Previous winners are:
- Kimberly Ann Marion, fostering Alamaya
- Tammy Wiggins, fostering Ndotto
- Lorna Reid, fostering Lasayen
- Amelia Snow, fostering Simotua
- Sonya Lyn, fostering Kamok
- Toni Bussell, fostering Ngilai
- Melody Smith, fostering Rapa
- GabriellaMoonlight Dahalia, fostering Mbegu
- Heather Owens, fostering Zongoloni
- Tammy-Lee Moore, fostering Godoma
- Ellen Crable, fostering Zongoloni
- Rhonda Czuba, fostering Ngilai
- Lilyth Amicia Minnig, fostering Eleanor
- Sue Eichhorn Scales, fostering Ndotto
- Kim Kamp, fostering Tagwa
- Sandi Lanzieri, fostering AMBO
- Molly Martino, fostering Sana Sana
- Diane Potts, fostering Esampu
- Heather McAuliffe, fostering Wanjala